Sunday, August 30, 2009

Peace Love Empathy, Kurt Cobain





This poem is very dear to me as NIRVANA was my start band when I started listening to rock music. And i quite like it now also though I now no more listen to a lot of punk rock. But I always loved what so ever Kurt had to sing, and one of my buddies gave me this poem and I guess I can pay a tribute to Cobain by at least posting it here. The poem is anonymously written by some random person , who surely thought Kurt Cobain was GOD!!! Have fun!! PEACE \m/


Kurt Cobain is alive and well..
i saw him in a 7-11 down in hell....
i gazed at him with a long deep stare..
he looked back at me and then declared...
"you gullable people think i'm dead,
when never a bullet shot through my head....
and here i am happy in my own sweet hell,
this is the place where i like to dwell...
never will i ever return to earth..
for i have hated it ever since birth.....
no reunion with me because
you can remember me the way i was....
for i do not wish for any more of the pain"
peace, love, and empathy, Kurt Cobain...

No comments: